FS: AFS Cobra reps 18's w/ nitto tires and DR's. like new!

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
As much as i love the reps i may consider selling them for the right price. The wheels are 18x9 in the front and 18x10.5 in the rear. I had the wheels painted by a very reputable shop here in town, Dark Shadow Grey to match my car. The wheels are clearcoated with a matte clear. Due to the matte clear the wheels have a nice deep gunmetal finish it. There is not a single scratch, chip or curb rash on any of the wheels, they're perfect. The front tires are Nitto 555's 275/35, the rears are Nitto 555 Drag radials 335/30. The wheels/tires only have between 800-900 miles on them total. The tires never saw a burnout nor have been to the track. For the wheel,tires, and paint cost me a little over $2300 total. I will also include the stock OEM 'SVT' center caps and lugnuts with the purchase of the wheels as well as a pair of Maximum Motorsports 3/8 spacers that are paint matched to the wheels if wanted.
The asking price is $1800.00 OBO. ill snap some pics tomorrow. Feel free to PM me or email me your phone # at [email protected] and i can send you the pics this way as well. Thanks.

*the wheels are still currently on the car as it sits in storage in my garage and can easily be removed*
*i will ship these but the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs which will be $150.00*
sorry for the crappy pics, my camera SUCKS.

drivers front
011-4_zps8eb177ed.jpg

drivers rear
010-4_zpsd9599951.jpg

passenger front
013-4_zps4a32da32.jpg

passenger rear
014-5_zps212c3aae.jpg

front tread
012-4_zps21dc2d78.jpg

rear tread
009-4_zps1e564c3e.jpg

this pic is of the passenger rear tire. there is a very slight 'gouge' i guess you could say due to the tire rubbing against the fenderwell. i noticed this a few days after i installed them. i did not drive the car again until i rolled my fenders. the 'gouge' is not close enough to the sidewall for ANY safety concerns, nor is it where the tire makes contact with the ground, luckily enough. ive put most of the miles that are on the tires/wheels with the tire like this including my dyno sessions and several road trips without a blink of the eye or without an issue.
016-4_zpsb76d431e.jpg

015-5_zps19d4e156.jpg

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
crap i clicked on the wrong link, sorry guys :bash:

ill start it where it was intended to go and mods please delete. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread