FS: afs 17x10.5 satin wheels/nittos

02cobraguy

Established Member
I've got 2 17x10.5 satin finished wheels and two nitto 555R drag radials for sale. They've got less than 1000 miles on them. They were put on the car towards the end of last year. Reason for sale is I am going with different set of wheels. $450 shipped.

left wheel/tire
left1.jpg

left2.jpg

Leftwheel.jpg

Right wheel/tire
right1.jpg

right2.jpg

Rightwheel.jpg

etobicokian

Established Member
??????????

Nick, Your PM box is full.
I've left messages on your answering machine and haven't heard back.
Let me know what's going on with this deal. Have your spacers arrived? I need to know if you've shipped the wheels or if you've put a refund in the mail and if so when? Send me a PM. I need to move on with my life.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
etobicokian said:
Nick, Your PM box is full.
I've left messages on your answering machine and haven't heard back.
Let me know what's going on with this deal. Have your spacers arrived? I need to know if you've shipped the wheels or if you've put a refund in the mail and if so when? Send me a PM. I need to move on with my life.

Ouch. PM Lighting Larry if he doesn't respond soon.

etobicokian

Established Member
Glastonbury Connecticut

Any members live in or near Glastonbury CT near 1738 Manchester Road? I know there is flooding in Boston and was wondering if maybe Glastonbury got washed out? I haven't hear from Nick since May 2 when he suggested that he should send me a refund for the wheels because he hadn't received his new wheel spacers.

etobicokian

Established Member
scammer???

Nick,
If you're not a scammer, then you need to let me know what's going on. At this point I want my money back. This board has been good to you and I trusted you six weeks ago. Where is my refund?

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
etobicokian said:
Nick,
If you're not a scammer, then you need to let me know what's going on. At this point I want my money back. This board has been good to you and I trusted you six weeks ago. Where is my refund?

SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

took almost 2-3 months to get me my magnaflow catback!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN HIS ASS LL

Users who are viewing this thread