FS: AFCO H/E & Fluidyne Radiator

sprint200

Established Member
AFCO Dual Pass heat exchanger: ....
Fluidyne radiator: .....
Buy both: SOLD

These have been on the car for about 18 months or approx. 4k miles. They are both still on the car. I'm tearing it down this weekend. They work great, I just want the C&R stuff:rollseyes

Last edited:

sprint200

Established Member
They are in excellent shape right now and should remain so.;-)

I will take pictures of them after removal.

I have PM's as well as M1A's offer and will field them according to the date stamps. M1A has right of first refusal at this point.

sprint200

Established Member
M1A....

I tried to send you a PM, but it bounced back........................send me an email address or something.

M1A....

Established Member
M1A....

I tried to send you a PM, but it bounced back........................send me an email address or something.

I do not know how to PM on this board. I've tried, but I think I may be restricted because of my low post count?? my email is [email protected] . I'm in West Palm Beach, FL. And yes, I will take them as long as they are like you say they are. Thanks!! :) The Radiator is for my car, and the Heat Exchanger is for my Dad's car. (He's 72 and still like to tear it up!!!):banana:

M1A....

Established Member
Everything arrived today and is intact. Great packing job! Thanks for the excellent communication and great parts!! I left you a +1 in the trader rating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread