FS: AFCO dual pass heat exchanger

97SaleenCobra

Established Member
I am de modding my car to trade it in. Heat exchanger has about 600 miles on it and is like new.

I am looking for 275 shipped. obo

164.jpg

mgmustang1

Established Member
Just want to let everyone know, i bought this heat exchanger 2 weeks ago and still have not received it. Dispute in with paypal now. He could not provide documentation, as soon as I bought it he left town.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Did you try his email? This is what he posted in a previous thread:
[email protected]
He's been a member for a couple of years now.

Last edited:

mgmustang1

Established Member
yes, I asked for tracking info 2 days after I paid. He said he is away and was trying to get someone to get the tracking info for him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He did say he will refund me the money, but just making sure this happens and wondering what happened to it.
I have recently sold alot of parts and sent confirmation to everyone, and everything went out next day after receiving payment.

Last edited:

mgmustang1

Established Member
still never told me what happened. Still no tracking #. guess he never sent it out. thanks for the heads up..

Last edited:

97SaleenCobra

Established Member
Your money was refunded, I got back into town after 2 weeks and the box was on my porch marked undeliverable. I called ups they said the address was incorrect, i verified it with the address provided in paypal. I refunded your money the day you asked. I'm sorry it went down like that but I was 3000 miles away in a different country.

mgmustang1

Established Member
It must have been your mistake because my address has been the same for 11 years. Did you write down the wrong address?

Users who are viewing this thread