FS: A LOT of Parts for SALE

cobra dee

Established Member
I'm cleaning out the garage and selling EVERYTHING! All but one of the items are new and never used! The one item I'll mark as used has zero miles on it, but was temporarily installed on my Shelby. I'm selling everything @ 80% of what I paid for the items; therefore, please don't ask me to sell for less or to offer free shipping! The first person to PM me saying I'll take a particular item has rights to the sale (Paypal only).

SOLD
1.jpg

NEW Redline Tuning Hood Struts ($96.00)
2.jpg

NEW Classic Design Concepts Decklid Trip Panel ($103.00)
This item cleans up that ugly rear medallion on the rear deck lid and only has a small hole for the trunk lock. This has never been installed and still in original packaging.
3.jpg

SOLD
4.jpg

SOLD
5.jpg

PENDING Scott Drake "SHELBY" Hood and Trunk Lettering ($37.00)
6.jpg

NEW Shelby Upper Control Arm Bracket ($104.00)
7.jpg

SOLD
8.jpg

PENDING Practically New but previously installed T/A Rear End Girdle ($135.00)This item was installed using black RTV and then immediately removed and replaced with a polished one. The RTV can easily be cleaned off and the rubber gasket that comes with the part is new and never used.
9.jpg

USED ONCE "METCO" Pulley Removal and Installation Tool ($112.00)
10.jpg

SOLD
These two items are sold as a package only and are in black gelcoat. You must paint these items so that they look great in you engine bay, but they look great when installed and really cleans things up.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
The bangastang covers, i've seen them installed without being painted and they looked fine. They were textured just like the oem radiator cover. Are these something different or a special finish you requested?

cobra dee

Established Member
The bangastang covers, i've seen them installed without being painted and they looked fine. They were textured just like the oem radiator cover. Are these something different or a special finish you requested?

I guess that could work if your car is black. I'm not sure I'd leave them if my car is torch red

Users who are viewing this thread