FS: 99 rio red cobra at 87,xxx miles

redsvt99

Established Member
Beautiful 1999 Cobra for sale. It's hard to part with after owing this car since October 2005. Bought it with a little over 50,000 miles and have only put less than 40,000 miles. Most of its lifetime was spent in California and in the last year up in Washington. Car is located in Issaquah, Washington 98027. It's time to move on and upgrade to something else. Would like someone to enjoy this car as much as I did. Car runs strong.

Now parts on the car...the good
-Kenny brown subframe connectors
-Eibach lowering springs
-Koni shocks
-Strut tower brace
-Steeda Tri Ax Short shifter
-Cross/Drilled rotors
-4.10 gears
-2000 Cobra R rims wrapped in 275/35/18 Michellin Pilot Sport. Tires installed 3-4k miles ago.
-Cold Air intake with K&N filter
-Passenger catalytic converter replaced due to not passing strict emission standards in CA. Passed WA smog, no problem.
-gas filler neck grommet replaced.
-MAF replaced

The bad...:nonono:
Single car accident back in 05-06. Car struck a 2 inch hollow pole and damaged the front bumper and hood. Fixed through insurance.

With the purchase of this car, you will receive all documents of most of the upgrades done on the car as well as most of the original parts. Most importantly it will come with the SVT certificate, ORIGINAL windows sales sticker when it was first bought, and owners manuals. I would also like to add that this Cobra is really one of the nicest "Late Model Cobra" as classified and voted by the people in Port Angeles during the 35th Anniversary North Olympic Mustang Show on May 5th, where it came in 2nd place overall. I will throw in the trophy as well.

KBB for this car with the 87,xxx miles is listed at :
Excellent
$14,922
Very Good
$14,522
Verify Condition
Good
$14,247
Fair
$13,097

I'm setting the asking price at $10,000 and open to reasonable, not low ball, offers. No trades. Title in hand.

May 5, 2013 North Olympic Mustang Show- 2nd Place in Late Model Cobra. Right side is mine.
SAM_0179.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

cobra99-1006.jpg

cobra99004.jpg

OEM cobra mask included as well.

IMG_1875.jpg

afcobra01

Established Member
Nice looking car and actually a decent price. Maybe advertise on EBAY and Craigs list and you will get more response. Love the color. GLWS

redsvt99

Established Member
Nice looking car and actually a decent price. Maybe advertise on EBAY and Craigs list and you will get more response. Love the color. GLWS

Thanks afcobra01.

Picked up a 10th Anniversary Cobra, Torch Red!! :banana: All stock, except wheels and pulley. Thats the only reason for selling my 99!! Someone please buy this beautiful 99 Cobra.

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Thanks afcobra01.

Picked up a 10th Anniversary Cobra, Torch Red!! :banana: All stock, except wheels and pulley. Thats the only reason for selling my 99!! Someone please buy this beautiful 99 Cobra.

If I had the extra money to add, I would totally sell my gt and pick this up. I love a clean 99-01 cobra. And this one is clean for sure. I can't believe it has lasted this long at this price. Good luck man!

redsvt99

Established Member
If I had the extra money to add, I would totally sell my gt and pick this up. I love a clean 99-01 cobra. And this one is clean for sure. I can't believe it has lasted this long at this price. Good luck man!
I can't believe it either, especially on here. :shrug:

I would be interested but you are on the other side of the country! haha Beautiful car and GLWS!
I'll ship it to ya!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread