FS 99 Procharged Cobra

zlombardo

Established Member
I am selling my 99 Procharged cobra. I am being discharged from the military and need to sell the car. There are only 62,338 miles on the car. The car needs to be tuned but I am selling my SCT Tuner with the car. She makes 464 HP and 427 Tq on a DynoJet She mostly just sits covered and gets driven about twice a month. I am trying to get what I owe for her but I will take less if I have to. I am asking $16600

If you want or need more information shoot me a message here or send a text to 561-301-9401.

Here is what is done to her:
P1SC Procharger, 3.5" inter-cooler with all hard pipes, SCT BA2600 mass air, ported and polished intake manifold, Deka 60lb injectors, Performance Distributors S.O.S. Coil on plugs,NGK Iridium IX Performance Spark plugs, PA Performance Alternator, Lethal Performance 4V Budget Return Style Fuel System with dual Welbro 400 LPH Pumps, MM Caster Camber Plates, MM Coil Over Kit all 4 wheels, Bilstein HD Shocks and Struts, UPR X Pipe, Steeda Rear Shock Tower Brace, NITTO Extreme Performance NT555R Drag Radials size 315/35-17 , Sumitomo High Performance HTR Z II Tires size 275/40-17, Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Power Stop Evolution Pads, about 100 miles on front and rear tires and brakes.

Parts that I have but not installed:
Robbins 2 Piece Top, Mishimoto Racing Thermostat, Exedy Mach 500 Stage 3 Clutch, Exedy Lightweight Racing Flywheel, SR Performance Clutch Adjuster Kit, MM Bumpsteer Kit, SR Performance Full Length Sub-frame Connectors, extra stock PCM.

yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
yourphotos
download

Last edited:

winterftbl

Established Member
Good luck getting anywhere close to what your asking, most 03/04s are going for that price. You might be better off taking the procharger off and selling separate. Just my 2cents though.

harricanfloyd

Established Member
Good luck getting anywhere close to what your asking, most 03/04s are going for that price. You might be better off taking the procharger off and selling separate. Just my 2cents though.

I am afraid that I'd have to agree. Termi's are definitely going for the same or a little more. There is a mint termi swapped 99 cobra on Cars.com for 15k and that has not sold yet. Been there since last summer. Change dat drivers seat mang lol

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Just sold my 01 Cobra vert for $15k in central IA

52000 miles, vortech s-trim and after cooler, forged internals (10000 miles), other basic bolt on stuff.

Just for comparison sake.

Posted via Topify on Android

beavers86

Established Member
also i notice your boosted with iridum plugs thats not good get ngk tr6 part number 4177 they are what i run in my 610rwhp/575rwtq 2v @17psi and i know multiple high horsepower cars running the tr6 is a cooler copper plug any otherr plugs like platum and iridum they fall apart in boosted cars.

Users who are viewing this thread