FS: 99 GT 35th SE 5spd 54k Miles on Motor LT's Socal!

stang2supra

Established Member
Hey guys,

I hate to do this but I have a 1999 Mustang GT 35th Anniversary Special Edition for sale. 5 Speed Manual Transmission. It has 54k on the Motor (01 GT motor) and 159k on the chassis. It's a 5speed. This is the Special Edition that came with the hood stripe, rear taillight panel, different seats, gauge bezel, shift knob and wing. These parts you see in the pictures are STOCK. Not added aftermarket pieces. The car is located in Southern California (OC). CLEAN TITLE. The car has the following modifications.

Eibach Springs
99/01 Cobra wheels (black)
H&R Spacers (rears)
BBK Long Tube Headers
Mac Prochamber
Flowmaster Dual Chambers turned down
K&N FIPK
01+ Headlights
Removed stock rear wing (planned to get a Mach 1/flat black wing)

When I had the 01 Motor put in, I also had them replace miscellaneous things such as the water pump, thermostat, new battery, etc. I'll get a comprehensive list/receipt to the next owner. All the work was done at a local shop. I also have many of the stock parts that will go with the new owner. Stock H pipe, stock tail pipes from the cat back, etc.

Potential Concerns/Problems:
1. There is a scratch on the hood stripe. A new hood stripe can be bought for $30. I didn't replace it because I planned to get a new hood.
2. The rear trunk lid still has the stock holes in them. As mentioned above, I planned to get a Mach1 wing so I left the holes.
3. The car is LOUD. Easy remedy for someone who doesn't like it.
4. Alternator light sometimes comes on. The car drives PERFECTLY.

Other than these issues, the car drives fine. Awesome. I put a lot of money/work into this car in the short period of time that I've owned it. I planned to keep it for a long time but can't anymore for personal reasons. I'm the second owner. The original owner was also a Southern California guy. The car's in much better condition than one would expect from a 160k mile chassis. I attribute this due to it being a lifelong Socal car.

I'm asking $6500 which I feel is a very fair price. I don't need to sell it right this moment so lowballers don't even bother.

Shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected]

PIC01.jpg
PIC02.jpg
PIC03.jpg
PIC04.jpg
PIC05.jpg
PIC06.jpg
PIC07.jpg
PIC08.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread