FS 99 CSVT in FL

Adam5oh

Established Member
1999 Contour SVT, black with tan leather. The car has 135,000 miles on it but is in excellent condition. I bought the car about 3 months ago from someone who took excellent care of it. He installed a new crate motor at 120K and it is covered by a 75,000 mile warranty. In addition to that, he replaced the clutch and alternator, amongst other things that I'd need to check the records to verify. No problems or issues, car has been very well kept. Minor chips and scratches, but I looked at 3 SVTs and this was the nicest by far, and I gladly paid extra for it. PO used it to drive back and forth from Sarasota, FL to GA so the miles are pretty much all highway. I drove it about 50 miles a day since owning it, but have changed jobs and don't drive as much and don't want to let such a nice car go to waste. I'm looking to get about 5500 for it, let me know if anyone is interested and I can try and get some pictures for you. I'd post some now, but some nice gentleman decided to liberate my digital camera from my luggage during a recent trip.:cuss:

I'm located in Sarasota, FL and can be reached at [email protected]

Cheers,
Adam

Users who are viewing this thread