FS: 99-04 Performance parts

03_100th

Established Member
I have a few parts for sale that I just do not need anymore. I was going to build a strong motor for my 03 mustang GT but instead I went out and bought a 2011 GT. Need to sell this stuff so I can get some parts for my new 5.0. Here are the parts I have for sale. The whole car is for sale also if anyone is interested....:) Here is the link to the car...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...stang-gt-premium-centennial-edition-vert.html

1. Spec stage 3 clutch kit (NIB) - $300
2. Fidanza Aluminum flywheel (8 bolt) (NIB) - $330
3. Ford Motorsport Throwout bearing (NIB) - $60
4. Adjustable cable, aluminum quadrant and firewall adjuster (NIB) - SOLD
5. 03/04 cobra shortblock. new Forged crank, manley rods and pistons (18cc dish), built and balanced by Roberts Precision machine in Lexington. cobra oil pan, windage tray, oil pump and pickup tube. Just about all gaskets to finish building complete motor. I may be missing a couple, but I think i have them all. All you will need is a set of head gaskets. I have some but I think that you will not be able to re-use them. Other misc. things needed for engine build. This motor should hold up to quite a bit of power. I was going to use it with a Vortech supercharged or turbo combo. - SOLD
This motor has 0 miles, never installed. May also do some trading on aftermarket parts that will fit my 2011 GT.

I will ship the individual parts above, obviously not the motor. Buyer will pay shipping. Prices are OBO, but be reasonable. These parts are BRAND NEW never opened. I will take Paypal.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

03_100th

Established Member
no, thank you!!!! :) I got the pallet today and will be getting some tiedowns hopefully Tom. Will keep you informed.....

Thanks again....

Users who are viewing this thread