FS. 99-04 GT Vortech V2 S-trim supercharger kit with extras.

BriansNsane

I'm very interested in your v2 setup just had a few questions. Is there an upgraded MAF sensor with this and those injectors are ev6 right? If they are do they have the v1 adapters with them? This would be going into an 04 gt.

fastfmw

Established Member
I'm very interested in your v2 setup just had a few questions. Is there an upgraded MAF sensor with this and those injectors are ev6 right? If they are do they have the v1 adapters with them? This would be going into an 04 gt.

No upgraged MAF. The stock Maf was still fine at 390rwhp. The injectors are ev1 connector, they are the ones that come with the Vortech kit.

toxzzic1

Established Member
I am very interested in the kit. I don't need the tuner,plenum or tb. Pm me your best price shipped to 24228.

toxzzic1

Established Member
Didn't get the pm. You can text me at 276-451-8936. I am ready to pay by PayPal if we can make a deal. Please contact me as soon as possible. I am looking to get something within the next 24 hours.

Last edited:

Fast99Snake

IRS'd GT
Established Member
How negotiable are you on price? I don't need a lot of what you are offering in the kit. I guess I could sell off parts but I'd prefer to just pay less upfront so I don't have to wait to order and intercooler.

Users who are viewing this thread