FS: 99-04 black side skirts and fender extensions (lots o' pics)

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Got my old stock side skirts from my '99 Cobra that I removed to put on a set of 03/04 skirts and slats (fender extensions) so these are obviously for sale! They are in great condition and have been washed, clay bar'd, polished, and waxed since I owned the car in 2006 so they are in great condition compared to what I've seen on ebay for how much folks want for this stuff that still needs to be refinished and repainted!

I saved the boxes from Ford so the skirts are in those long boxes and I've added packing, same goes for the slats in that I'm going to add some packing and put them in a diff box if they won't fit easily in the boxes with the skirts. Anyway, here are some pics, let me know if you need any more pics :

Pic-08262013-001.jpg

Pic-08262013-002.jpg

Pic-08262013-003.jpg

Pic-08262013-004.jpg

Pic-08262013-006.jpg

Pic-08262013-007.jpg

Pic-08262013-009.jpg

Pic-08262013-010.jpg

Pic-08262013-011.jpg

Pic-08262013-012.jpg

Pic-08262013-013.jpg

Pic-08262013-014.jpg

Looking to get $250 obo for everything plus whatever shipping is, which I would guess would be ~$30-$40 depending on where you live - they aren't heavy, just bulky. However, if you live in or near Fayetteville, NC, you can come pick them up of course or I can drive to meet you as well. In fact, I'll be in Charleston around April 13, so if you are around there and want them, I can bring them with me when I go visit family.

Thanks so much!

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
TTT, will take $200 obo and picking them up in Fayetteville, NC to save on shipping is always an option!

Tried to edit first post but kept getting database errors :(

SLPCobra

Established Member
TTT, will take $200 obo and picking them up in Fayetteville, NC to save on shipping is always an option!

Tried to edit first post but kept getting database errors :(

Bump for a fellow Fayettenam resident! :beer:

I'm looking for a side skirt for my driver side mine got damaged in an accident :bash:
I doubt you'd wanna separate them though

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Bump for a fellow Fayettenam resident! :beer:

I'm looking for a side skirt for my driver side mine got damaged in an accident :bash:
I doubt you'd wanna separate them though

Yea, at this point I want to try to sell them together before piecing them out, which I have seen on ebay so if it comes to that I'll msg you first - I see you're right down the street!

I actually live in Raeford right on the edge of the two towns, but saying Fayetteville is much easier for everyone else :D

SLPCobra

Established Member
Yea, at this point I want to try to sell them together before piecing them out, which I have seen on ebay so if it comes to that I'll msg you first - I see you're right down the street!

I actually live in Raeford right on the edge of the two towns, but saying Fayetteville is much easier for everyone else :D

Alright thanks man appreciate it!
Haha yeah definitely helps since I'm sure more people have heard of Fayetteville than raeford lol. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread