FS:99-01' Cobra PASSENGER side tail light

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
You can get a set of brand new lights from LRS for $80 shipped, just need to transfer or replace the bulbs. Hell, you can get a set of the brand new lights with the sequential lights for $200 shipped from them as well and save $30 on top of it! It's a great deal(s) so thought I'd pass it along :)

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
You can get a set of brand new lights from LRS for $80 shipped, just need to transfer or replace the bulbs. Hell, you can get a set of the brand new lights with the sequential lights for $200 shipped from them as well and save $30 on top of it! It's a great deal(s) so thought I'd pass it along :)

Not Cobra lights, you can't. I purchased the harnesses from the OP and would've bought the lenses too, if he had both. These tailights are super rare. :poke:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member

Ya I think your confused. No one makes these 99-01 tail lights bro

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Dumbasses, I was talking about the regular 99-04 lights that he was wanting to buy since he couldn't get another 99/01 light, so I was passing along a price I found that thought you might be able to use. I said nothing about 99/01 lights whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread