FS: 99/01 Cobra parts

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Any update on shipping cost for the heads?
Not yet man, I went by there today and got one all boxed up to get true size and weight. I had to leave prior to being able to get the quote. But I will get it tomorrow. They are yours till I get you quotes on shipping or you find different ones..:beer:

Tyler2106

Established Member
Not yet man, I went by there today and got one all boxed up to get true size and weight. I had to leave prior to being able to get the quote. But I will get it tomorrow. They are yours till I get you quotes on shipping or you find different ones..:beer:

Awesome! As long as they are mine there is no hurry. Can you give me a call again, I want to ask you a couple questions about the heads.

PM sent.

Last edited:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
All parts shipped.

Tyler....looks like I may just try to sale locally as far as the heads. I may go to a different shipper to get a quote. Was told it would be 64.87 per head.

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
Didnt look through the posts, how much for the valve covers if they aren't sold?

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Updated....
If I forgot to leave you feedback please let me know. I think I got everyone but possibly could have left one out.

Thanks guys!

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
You wouldn't happen to have a pigtail for the 99/01 alternator would u? I bought the alternator off u and I need the pigtail. If ur going with an eaton swap u may need my pigtail from an 04

Users who are viewing this thread