FS:98 Cobra LR/Saddle 53k $10,900/BO

Deathproof

Established Member
FS:98 Cobra LR/Saddle 53k $9,900 TAKES ME!!

This is a link to the autotrader ad, for pics.

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

The car has always been garage stored, I have used/owned it the past three summers and I'm looking to move on. I have taken very good care of the car as it has been my baby, it has always had motorcraft synthetic blend 5w-30 in less than 3k mile increments. I have put about 4k miles a summer on it. The fuel filter and filler neck to gas tank gasket were done at 50k. The car still gets 25mpg on the highway with the gears. Every power accessory works perfect. Sorry I don't have pics of the engine bay or interior but they are both mint. Very clean with very very little wear on the leather. Not a spec of rust under the car. It has (4) 245/45R17 hankook RS-2's on it with 5/32nds of tread left.

I have a centerforce dual friction clutch, adj. quadrant cable, and throwout bearing and BNIB, just not installed.

The car doesn't need a clutch, it never slips at all, even when launched, but I have an extra for when it does, which will be included with the sale if I get more than $10k for the car.

The car has only been to the quarter once, it ran 13.9@101 as it sits now, I was pleased so I never took it back.

mods:
-BBK CAI (stock air box included)
-Motive 3.73 gears done by PJ speedshop at 46k, along with fresh bearings in the rear end (stock 3.27 gears included)
-Eibach sportline springs (stock springs included)
-front cobra emblem (stock horse included)
-black cobra floor mats

the bad:
-rip in carpet where the hook for the driver floor mat should be. A black carpet would look great in this car, just never got around to putting one in.
-some clear coat fade, barely noticeable from more than a few feet away.
-car can be shifted at redline from first to second but not as fast as the other gears or it will grind.

$9,900 IS WHAT I WANT call Jeremy at 716-380-5426 if you are truly interested.

Last edited:

Deathproof

Established Member
I really like the mystic on here with the V2SQ/6sp, so if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer it will be considered.

Deathproof

Established Member
$9,900 is what this is in my local forum/craigslist for and I will drop the price on the autotrader ad in a couple weeks as well.

I could probably do $9500 if someone didn't want the centerforce clutch, as it isn't installed yet.

The price isn't going to get any cheaper unless it isn't sold by the end of this summer.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I believe you will have to contact a moderator to get that done other than that I have never been able to change the title on one and good luck with the sale of your vehicle.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread