FS: 98 Cobra Blk on Blk...86k mi....

ricky_lopez

Established Member
PRICE REDUCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1998 Ford Mustang Cobra 4.6 DOHC, 86k miles, Black w/ Black leather interior, 5 speed, a/c, cc, power driver seat....

MODS: Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, JLT Cold Air Intake, Ford Motorsports Plug Wires (blue), Off road H pipe (have catted one as well), MAC Flowpath Cat-Back Exhaust, H&R SuperSport springs, 18x9 and 18x10 Chrome Cobra Rs w/ 265/35/18 BFG KDW2 fronts & 285/35/18s in rear w/ only 8k miles on the tires, smoked headlights & Fog lights, Alpine Headunit.

Car is in good condition, paint is a 9 out of 10, small ding on back right fender but no paint damage. Took spoiler off, but will come with S281 wing (not painted), will also throw in steeda full length sub frame connectors and rear seat delete. Thanks for looking....any questions just ask!! Interior shots coming.

$8500

Y2Krims007.gif

Y2Krims006.gif

Y2Krims004.gif

Y2Krims005.gif

Y2Krims001.gif

IMG_0549.gif

IMG_0546.gif

Last edited:

ricky_lopez

Established Member
Sorry for the tardiness on the pics but I am having problems with my computer. I might have gotten a virus or something on it. Will post asap.

Thanks
Ricky

ricky_lopez

Established Member
I could only e-mail them out since I cant get the pics uploaded on here. So if you want interior pics give me your e-mail address and will get them to you.

Thanks,
Ricky

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
Where in Cali are you located? Are you interested in trades at all? I have a 98 White Cobra with 87K and about 4K worth of upgrades in motor, suspension, n2o, etc. I would be looking for a trade and a little cash. Let me know I love your car!!!!!!!!!

ricky_lopez

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment. You car sound really good. I am located in Camarillo, CA. What are the upgrades in the engine? and how much more $$? DO you have anymore pics of the car?

Users who are viewing this thread