Fs 97 cobra red black leather

snakebittin

Established Member
I am looking at sellingg my 97 Cobra.Red with black leather 123,000 miles slightly less due to speedo gear not being changed when 4.10s were installed.Theh car has the following done to it.21/2 BBK catted x pipe with 2/1/2 Flowmaster catback,62mm BBK throttle body,82 mm mass air,K/N,9mm Motorsports wires,underdrive pullies,SCT tuner,upper and lower tubulat control arms,Bilstein shockes and struts,MM caster camber plates,hr sport springs,subframe connectors with cross brass.18 inch saleen replica wheels chrome 1 month old.new Michelin Pilot ps2s 265/35/18 front 295/35/18 rear month old,carbon fiber center console lid,a pillars.door sills,new cluth with aluminum flywheel,rebult trans t45,all new bearings ion rear,new iridium plugs,cobra floor mats,all svt docs amd original manuals,very clean inside and out drives great no known issues.Also has new powerstop crossdrilled and slotted zinc plated rotors front and rear,Hawk front and rear pads,original wheels will go with but no tires.6000 or best offer.I acn email pics if inerested .Will be posting on ebay.Also has Roush front sway bar and Steeda adj rear.Sallen s281 rear spoiler but not installed in transit hasnt arrived yet.Call or text 7165360697 for fast responce and pics,thanks

Users who are viewing this thread