FS: 97 Cobra Mass

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Well as the title says I'm selling my Red 97 Cobra born on 06-19-97 and #6727 of 6961. I really don't want to sell this as it's my baby but this one has to go until later where I can get something else worry free. As of right now the car is at 55,5xx for mileage and is in EXCELLENT condition, the paint is in excellent shape and shines great, no fading, peeling, flaking nothing. The interior is black and im imaculate shape minus the stress lines in the front leather seats but that is normal for a 50k car with leather. It has been babied and pamped for the year that I've had it, and honestly I hate to see it go but I have to do the more responsible thing and worry about the toys later on. I bought it in Dec of 04 and it had just about 42k on it. **EDIT** I forgot to mention even though its clearly visable, the car does need a steering wheel as the leather is torn and looks horrible. Once I get a confirmed buyer I will order the wheel through my work and replace it for the new owner, I'm just slacking on it now because it doesn't bother me at all as it's been like that for a while. Other than that, the car needs nothing.

The mods include:

-Meziere Electric water pump w/ wired relay
-FRRP King Cobra HD Clutch
-Autometer 3 Pod A piller setup
-Autometer C2 Series Fp gauge
-Autometer C2 Series A/F gauge
-Autometer C2 Series Water Temp gauge
-Steeda Underdrive pullies
-Mac o/r/h pipe into a Bassani cat back.
-Strange 10 way adjustable shocks and struts
-Steeda Sport Springs
-Steeda Weight Jacker Lca's w/ sperical bearings & 3 piece bushings
-Steeda HD Uppers w/ Urethane Bushings
-Authentic 18" Saleen Rims with BFG Kdw's up front 255 35/18 and Proxies 285 35/18 in the rear.
-Jlt True Cold Air kit
-Not mods but tensioner/idler pulley setups placed no more of that usual squeeling that these cars come with.

I understand that the market is dead right now, so I'm starting it at $11,500 or best offer. The price is not set in stone at all and is negotiable so you can pm me or make a reasonable offer and we can talk from there. Thanks everyone.

Pics are here, sorry some of them are smaller than others I can resize them and reupload them not a problem just ask. Thank you

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Last edited:

damonzex

the j00man
Established Member
Hey, I might be interested in your car. Talk to me on aim at th4 j00man or post up your email so I can email you more details, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread