FS: 97 cobra coupe blk/blk

Deathproof

Established Member
Sold for $8900

Posting this for a friend of mine, car has been taken care of extremely well. Stored Winters, the paint is awesome, as well as the interior. The front bumper is not drilled for a license plate. Located in Buffalo, NY.

69k miles

Mods:
King Cobra Clutch
B+M Pro Ripper Shifter
373 Gears
Flow Master Cat Back
Off Road H-Pipe with mil eliminators(no codes)
1200 dollar sounds system
Slotted Rotors
Hawk Pads
Caster Camber Adjuster Plates
Eibach Sportline Springs

$8800

Call Brandon at 716-997-6538

DSC00714.gif

DSC00715.gif

DSC00716.gif

DSC00717.gif

DSC00718.gif

DSC00719.gif

DSC00720.gif

DSC00723.gif

DSC00724.gif

DSC00725.gif

Last edited:

TradSkin1888

Wants A '98 Cobra
Established Member
if you havent sold it by next summer or so id be very interrested in buying it...im getting out of school in may of this year and i'll be working full time again so i'll have the money to hopefully get a nice clean Sn95

Deathproof

Established Member
No idea why the snakes are backwards, seems to be a trend recently(referring to another car FS in here). This is not my car.

Got an offer for $7500, pretty sure it's too low but I think anything over $8k will probably take it.

tankerman1981

Established Member
well just makes me wonder why someone took the fender emblems off and then put them off backwards....

in all honesty 7500 is a pretty damn good offer.....considering i would take 8k for mine and its built and blown...

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
well just makes me wonder why someone took the fender emblems off and then put them off backwards....

They didn't the car or at least front end was repainted and the body guys didn't know any better and put the snakes the wrong way...:D

J/k man bump for a fellow NY SN95...:rockon:

Deathproof

Established Member
Horse in the grille is the way they come from the factory.

He said he would take $8500, might take a little less, but I guess for $7500 he would rather keep it at this point.

tankerman1981

Established Member
Horse in the grille is the way they come from the factory.

He said he would take $8500, might take a little less, but I guess for $7500 he would rather keep it at this point.

well if he wants 8500 he might be keeping it a bit anyways.. unfortunately there are ALOT of built cobras even on here that are going for around that price...I would say he should just hold on to it then and who knows if the ecomnomy picks back up maybe prices will go back up....

uofipilot

Established Member
well if he wants 8500 he might be keeping it a bit anyways.. unfortunately there are ALOT of built cobras even on here that are going for around that price...I would say he should just hold on to it then and who knows if the ecomnomy picks back up maybe prices will go back up....

Prehaps he (and I) are looking for buyers that are looking for stock cobras with relatively low miles. Prehaps some people don't want to spend $8500 on a "built and blown" cobra with a ****ed up trans, trashed interrior, who knows about the engine, and over 130k on the clock. Prehaps some people don't want to spend $10.5k on a "97 Cobra with a built 03 motor" that turns out to actually be a "97 Cobra with a blown 03 motor".

Just saying, why don't we all stop crapping up each others threads when we are clearly not even interested in buying the car listed? Keep that to PMs.
:shrug:

tankerman1981

Established Member
I wasnt crapping on his thread just stating my opinion which i thought was what was quite acceptable on this site...and hell at least I'm honest about my car instead of others that try to pass off a car that isnt what it really is...but hey I guess you can voice your opinion out there but anyone else is just crapping on others threads...
anyways I really hope your friend gets everything he wants out of his car.. Good Luck :)

Prehaps he (and I) are looking for buyers that are looking for stock cobras with relatively low miles. Prehaps some people don't want to spend $8500 on a "built and blown" cobra with a ****ed up trans, trashed interrior, who knows about the engine, and over 130k on the clock. Prehaps some people don't want to spend $10.5k on a "97 Cobra with a built 03 motor" that turns out to actually be a "97 Cobra with a blown 03 motor".

Just saying, why don't we all stop crapping up each others threads when we are clearly not even interested in buying the car listed? Keep that to PMs.

Last edited:

Roll Race Rob

Established Member

dont see how saying hes asing too much is crapping on a thread, just giving him so insight.
70k miles with gears exhaust springs etc isnt necassarily a low mileage stock cobra. :shrug:

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
dont see how saying hes asing too much is crapping on a thread, just giving him so insight.
70k miles with gears exhaust springs etc isnt necassarily a low mileage stock cobra. :shrug:

Yes Uofpilot is right. Even BRINGING IT UP in HIS thread is "crapping" on it. So stop. Just let the guy sell his car. If you can afford it and want to make and offer or inform him that his price is high. PM HIM.

Users who are viewing this thread