FS 96 Black Cobra Vert

fox5oh

OVERWEIGHT COBRA
Established Member
Want to TRADE 96 Black Cobra Vert

Up for TRADE is my 1996 Mustang Cobra (original cobra). The car has 63,9xx miles and was a Florida car most of it's life. I have owned the car for a short time, 2 months. This car is rust free. Drives straight and smooth. It is a 14 year old car so there are some rock chips, scratches, and dings but nothing serious. The carfax is clean showing no accidents or anything wrong. It has 01 v6 gray interior with leather seats. A 98 center console...

The engine is stock besides MSD coil packs and a Mac catback exhaust.
4.6L DOHC Motor
T-45 Transmission
Mach 460 Sterio System
Black 03 Cobra rims 17x9 and 17x 10.5
New convertible top (4k miles) done by pervious owner
New EGR valve
New Battery
New Brembro front brake pads
Freshly cut Front rotors(200 miles)
Fresh Mobil 1 Oil change(600 miles)
Cobra Stainless Lettering in the rear bumper
Strut Tower Brace

The car drives great- other then the typical fuel injector tick, shifts smooth into every gear. Just spent $542 getting the car to pass NJ inspection.. Has a REAL sticker. The car was showing a p1401 code. The shop had found that a wire going to the computer was cracked so they replaced it. They also welded on new exhaust tips and a BRAND NEW Mac o/r H pipe..

I ran the car for a total of 2 times and pulled ove a 13.95. I did not buy this car to race. Rolled off the line, No powershifting. I bought it for a nice top down cruiser... Simply got old of the vert and would like a hardtop.

The check engine light is back on but that is because it does not have cats or MIL eliminators.. Would be happy to scan the computer for you

Location Edison NJ

When selling I was asking $7700 OBO...... I want to trade for any kinda mustang that is a hardtop.... No v6's though... Please let me know what you have.. I am in Central, NJ

2dr831j.jpg

ofbq15.jpg

1586yxy.jpg

2rmvc7s.jpg

120jkgy.jpg

amcuh4.jpg

9hjhb4.jpg

2zqr4nb.jpg

2re4cqt.jpg

2wdofau.jpg

24q8nxv.jpg

f0z0k7.jpg

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
Why were the pipes replaced & why was V6 interior put in there?
How's the top?
PM me with any issues not listed & the VIN

fox5oh

OVERWEIGHT COBRA
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVNZgMcTe3M"]YouTube- 96 cobra mac H mac catback.AVI[/nomedia]

Here is a video Itook after the new exhaust got put on

fox5oh

OVERWEIGHT COBRA
Established Member
BUMP $ 6900 FIRM.. Will not go lower...

Now has 64,1xx miles on it..

New pic with new exhaust pipes and tinted tailights..
2chuko3.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Damn I'd love to trade but I don't have the extra cash to make up the difference in prices of our cars right now. And Jersey is real far away.

fox5oh

OVERWEIGHT COBRA
Established Member
No trades anymore.. Decided I want to buy a new GT.. $6700 FIRM. Come pick this up!

kngcbra24

Established Member
Hey I'm located in south Amboy and I'm interested in your car I would like to come look at it in person one day.. Let me know PM me with details I'm available after 1030am daily. Thanks man and I might know someone that would trade a 95 5.0 GT with a 306 in it..

Users who are viewing this thread