FS 96 Black Cobra Vert 65k miles

fox5oh

OVERWEIGHT COBRA
Established Member
Up for sale is my 1996 Mustang Cobra (original cobra). The car has 65,6xx miles and was a Florida car most of it's life. This car is rust free. Drives straight . It is a 14 year old car so there are some rock chips, scratches, and dings but nothing serious. The carfax is clean showing no accidents or anything wrong. It has 01 v6 gray interior with leather seats. A 98 center console...

JLT cold Air Intake, MSD coil packs, MAC o/r h pipe, Borla xr1 catback.
1998 Cobra 4.6L DOHC Motor
T-45 Transmission
Mach 460 Sterio System
Black 03 Cobra rims 17x9 and 17x 10.5
New convertible top (4k miles) done by previous owner
New EGR valve
New Battery
New Brembro front brake pads
Freshly cut Front rotors(800 miles)
Fresh Mobil 1 Oil change(900 miles)
Cobra Stainless Lettering in the rear bumper
Autolite plugs( 500 miles )
FRPP 99mm blue wires ( 500 miles )
JLY CAI ( 350 miles )

The car drives great, no hesitations, weird noises- other then the typical fuel injector tick, shifts smooth into every gear. Just spent $542 getting the car to pass NJ inspection.. Has a REAL sticker. The car was showing a p1401 code. The shop had found that a wire going to the computer was cracked so they replaced it.

I ran the car for a total of 2 times and pulled out a 13.95. I did not buy this car to race. Rolled off the line, No powershifting. I bought it for a nice top down cruiser.

As is any use car.. It is being sold AS IS... No warranty written or implied.... I described everything to the best of my knowledge. Any question please ask.

The check engine light is back on. It came on 5 miles after I left the shop. Tthat is because it does not have cats or MIL eliminators..Also has a code about a bank 2 code.. I have a different o2 sensor in there.. What happened is when I got rid of my old X pipe I couldnt get the old sensor out so I sold it with it in there ( ask jdwhitestang) lol.. So I had to use a bosch o2 sensor that was in my stock catted h pipe..

The car makes a clunk sound when you go over bumps.. I found out finally that there are 2 bushings that are shot in the rear... The car could use a paint job.. It looks great from a distance but once you get up close you can definitely tell the car sat for a while.... Serious buyers that cant see the car in person, I will take very detailed pics and videos of the car if you are very interested.. Anybody else please just ask any questions you may have..

Location Edison NJ
Price $6300 OBO

2wdosw3.jpg

2q9ho5z.jpg

258ml5j.jpg

1zbtdmx.jpg

15wnm7q.jpg

jhg3gj.jpg

2n74nih.jpg

PM me Please.. I will respond much faster.. Or give me a call

Drew---- 732 857 5887

Users who are viewing this thread