FS:: 96 Black Cobra Vert 64k miles

fox5oh

OVERWEIGHT COBRA
Established Member
Up for sale is my 1996 Mustang Cobra (original cobra). The car has 63,9xx miles and was a Florida car most of it's life. I have owned the car for a short time, 2 months. Trying to open a business so need the extra cash. This car is rust free. Drives straight and smooth. It is a 14 year old car so there are some rock chips, scratches, and dings but nothing serious. The carfax is clean showing no accidents or anything wrong. It has 01 v6 gray interior with leather seats. A 98 center console...

The engine is stock besides MSD coil packs and a Mac catback exhaust.
4.6L DOHC Motor
T-45 Transmission
Mach 460 Sterio System
Black 03 Cobra rims 17x9 and 17x 10.5
New convertible top (4k miles) done by pervious owner
New EGR valve
New Battery
New Brembro front brake pads
Freshly cut Front rotors(200 miles)
Fresh Mobil 1 Oil change(600 miles)
Cobra Stainless Lettering in the rear bumper
Strut Tower Brace

The car drives great, no hesitations, weird noises- other then the typical fuel injector tick, shifts smooth into every gear. Just spent $542 getting the car to pass NJ inspection.. Has a REAL sticker. The car was showing a p1401 code. The shop had found that a wire going to the computer was cracked so they replaced it. They also welded on new exhaust tips and a BRAND NEW Mac o/r H pipe..

I ran the car for a total of 2 times and pulled ove a 13.95. I did not buy this car to race. Rolled off the line, No powershifting. I bought it for a nice top down cruiser.

As is any use car.. It is being sold AS IS... No warranty written or implied.... I described everything to the best of my knowledge. Any question please ask.

The check engine light is back on but that is because it does not have cats or MIL eliminators..

Location Edison NJ
Price $7700 OBO

2dr831j.jpg

ofbq15.jpg

1586yxy.jpg

2rmvc7s.jpg

120jkgy.jpg

amcuh4.jpg

9hjhb4.jpg

2zqr4nb.jpg

2re4cqt.jpg

2wdofau.jpg

24q8nxv.jpg

f0z0k7.jpg

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVNZgMcTe3M"]YouTube- 96 cobra mac H mac catback.AVI[/nomedia]

Here is a video Itook after the new exhaust got put on

Users who are viewing this thread