FS 95 Mustang Cobra Coupe $6000 Calif

SL 1993 R

Established Member
price drop $5100

I have a 95 Mustang Cobra for sale. Mileage is just over 150k. It is black with tan leather interior. It has new tires on the original rims. The exterior is all stock with the exception of tinted windows. The interior has all options, and everything works, including the air conditioning. The driver's seat show typical wear, with one small hole in the side bolster.

The engine has been upgraded, yet is still smog legal. For California buyers, I will smog the car for them. The engine has a Crane cam similar to a Ford B cam. It is nice and loppy. There are underdrive pulleys on the car and a K and N filter too. The stock heads have been replaced with Edelbrock aluminum heads, and the block fitted with ARP stud bolts. There are edelbrock rockers under the stock valve covers. A MSD blaster coil resides under the hood too. There are aftermarket shorty headers, (BBK I believe), high flow cats, and flowmastes.

The car as a whole is presentable, and would be best described as a 10 footer. I have pix, but couldn't figure out how to upload them.

I have the SVT certificate, original window sticker, and other documentation. I am the third owner.

for picture requests: [email protected]

$5100

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread