FS: '94 Mustang GT Convertable $3800

DougNuts

'18 F150
Established Member
CAR IS SOLD

I'm selling my '94 Mustang GT convertable. Now that I've bought a house and am getting married, I've realized that the quickest way to get onto a track (road race) is to sell the Mustang, as it will never be a race car or comfortable enough. For some reason, this car turns heads like you wouldn't believe, but I'll admit, the paint on the front is only good from 10+ feet.

I was not ever going to sell this car and it has been taken care of with that in mind. I bought it on March 10th, 1998 with 105K miles. I've been driving it daily for the last 2 weeks, but it had been in storage for the last 2.5 years and received a new top about 4 years ago ($1500). The transmission and rear end were gone through by AAMCO at ~145K miles. The new '03 Cobra front control arms and '03 Cobra steering rack were put on, by me, 3 weeks ago. The A/C does not work because the fill valve went bad and leaked all the refrigerant out about 4 years ago.

If you have any questions or need pictures of anything, let me know
dougbunge (at) hotmail (dot) com
. More (Performance) Information Here The car ran 9.0 @ 78mph in the 1/8th when it had 186K miles. :)

Main points:
Asking $3800 Firm (the car will stay at this price until it sells, period)
Laser Red with tan top and tan leather interior
199K miles
T-5 with pro 5.0 shifter
3.73 gears w/ Auburn Pro diff
'98 Cobra wheels, Nitto 555 tires in rear, Brand new Hankook Ventus going on the front (7-14-06)
Gets 17/24-25 mpg

Drivetrain:
ASP underdrive pullies
Pro 5.0 shifter with stock handle, cobra knob
MSD plug wires
MAC Shorty headers
Stock H & Bassani X
Flowmaster 2 chambers - stock tailpipes
FMS Aluminum driveshaft

Suspension:
Mach 1 shocks/struts
FMS C springs
MM RLCAs (new axle bolts)
New FMS '03 Cobra FLCA's (new bolts)
'03 Cobra rack & pinion with MM poly rack bushings
Full length subframe connectors
New Poly sway bar bushings

Interior:
Aluminum A/C knobs, headlight and defrost switches
Dash gauge pod with Autometer oil pressure and water temp gauges (the car has great oil pressure)
Dash bezel painted tan on driver's side
Pioneer CD player
Radio Shack tweeters on dash
Manual driver's seat track since the power one stopped working. The power rack will come with the car.

Extras (not on car):
Engergy Suspension motor mounts
New Motorcraft EGR valve
New Motrocraft PCV valve
New Motorcraft charcoal canister
New Motorcraft 02 sensors
Used FMS 351W SN95 swap shorties (with welded on EGR bung)
Used 351W SN95 distributor
Explorer rear differential cover
190lph Walbro fuel pump

What's wrong with her?:
The visors need replaced because the sun caused the fabric to fall apart, I have wrapped them in black duct tape to last until 5.0 resto sells them.

That's all I can think of right now. The car is in great shape for it's age, not to mention mileage. The buyer will be offered every Mustang part in my possesion, as I'm getting out of Mustangs completely for now.

At this price, I don't think anyone will be disappointed, that's why I'm firm on price.

Pass.gif

Athorsefarm.gif

Rear.gif

Topup.gif

Sideofcarfromrearwheel.gif

Frontcloseup.gif

Front.gif

Interior.gif

New front control arms and rack
NewSuspension.gif

Frontbumper.gif

Passengerseat.gif

Interior4.gif

Interior1.gif

Interior2.gif

Rearseat.gif

Rearseatcut.gif

Driversseat.gif

TopPassengerside.gif

Top.gif

Motor Shot
UnderHood.gif

Last edited:

DougNuts

'18 F150
Established Member
Sorry, Lexington Kentucky. I'm willing to meet people in Cincinatti or Louisville. For those people far away from me, I can pick you up at the airport and I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car across the country.

Last edited:

DougNuts

'18 F150
Established Member
Bump. Still for sale. I got two new tires put on this morning and I also have a set of rear Bullitt calipers with new stock pads that I'll throw in. They have ~50K miles on them and are off my buddies Bullitt.

Users who are viewing this thread