FS: 94 Ford 331 Stroker Block

fubu795

Banned
I'm selling a 302 bored to 331 block out of my 94 GT. The block had 3k miles on it then takin out of the car due to spun bearing. I was going to re-use the block, but instead sold the car without the motor due to time and other personal matters. I had the block @ the machine shop for some work. The block was completely degreased, pressured tested, checked for cracks, Align Honed, they repaired the thrust damage and also repaired the main caps. The block needs new freeze plugs installed. I have a receipt for $517.00 in labor that was done to this motor that I can provide @ time of purchase. The block is currentlly sitting @ my dads house in Frankin Park, it's in a seal plastc bag and plastic bin to protect from dust and other elements. I was told by the original engine builder that this block came from DSS originally, I have no idea how to proove or dis-prove that. The block is ready to be assembled and needs nothing else. Like I said, its currently a 331 or I'm sure can be bored some more for a 347 application. i'd like to sell this locally if possible. I can deliver within 100 miles or so if buyer pays my gas money.

Please make a reasonable offer and the block is yours. My cell is 412-708-4437 if you have any questions.

Dan.....

NXSVTCOBRA

im confused, is it a complete short block? or just a block? the only way to make 331 cubic inches is through a stroker kit..... pm me and let me know what you are selling

Users who are viewing this thread