~ FS: 93 5.0 Calypso Green LX w/306ci ~

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Funny, I bought the car from Georgia! It was only $450 to get the car transported from GA. to NJ. Thanks for the compliment!

Well, it turns out that I'm going to be at the Newark Airport Marriott Dec 10 and 11. How close are you to that? If it still hasn't sold by then....:banana:

In your description you say that above the turn signals is faded. Is that exterior or interior? And do you have a pic of that? Also do you have any undercarriage pics?

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Well, it turns out that I'm going to be at the Newark Airport Marriott Dec 10 and 11. How close are you to that? If it still hasn't sold by then....:banana:

In your description you say that above the turn signals is faded. Is that exterior or interior? And do you have a pic of that? Also do you have any undercarriage pics?

The interior is MINT! The fading is on the outside, above the turn signals where most start fading eventually, but not bad at all. You can see it in the pics, it's not bad, I'm just anal! The car was a daily driver before I bought it. I'll try to post some undercarriage pics but it gets dark early down here now so it's hard with work & all. I live only about 40-45 minutes away from the Marriott so if you're REALLY interested, PM me & we can figure something out. I'm real easy to work with! Thanks! :beer:

Last edited:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
The problem with the stock tach being stuck at 3 rpm's is GONE! I wanted to take the car out today since it was a nice warm day & when I started the car, the tach was working as if nothing was ever wrong! I took her out for a spin up & down the highway & the tach works like it should! I even had the car at the 2 rpm rumble to make sure the rpm's were correct. Go figure?! So, that problem is fixed!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread