Fs: 92 mustang notch md

turbo2345

Established Member
im selling a 92 notch in md.I bought the car in early june from washington state.I took it to hbh performance and had some awesome work done to the car.the car is in great shape and sounds incredible.im selling this car to get a motorcylce.i love this thing but my buddy let me borrow his bike and i didnt want to give it back.anyway about the car.

exterior:the car is black and has 04 cobra reps for wheels.has clear headlights and side corners.has lil dings but nothing at all serious.

interior:has brand new black carpet installed.has reclinable lg1 corbeau race seats(so comfortable).I put a few black pieces to even it out.has tempature gauge,air fuel,oil pressure.has stainless ac controls also.has pioneer stereo.has mustang floor mats also brand new.the ashtray does work perfect.

engine:has a new ford racing stock block.stroked to 342 ci 10:1 comp.has probe pistons,h beam rods,bottom end girdle,282 comp cam,rhs heads,trick flow upper and lower intake,anderson intake.march pullie setup,130 amp alternator,msd ignition,trickflow valve covers,pro flo mas air,new air filter,180 t-stat,stainless braided oil line,new harmonic balancer, bbk long tubes,bbk h pipe,flowmaster mufflers.i know im missing alot but ill try to post more.

transmission:new t56 6 speed.new centerforce clutch,bell housing,aluminum driveshaft,5.0 short throw shifter.

has a built rear from jegs.has 373 gears.

the suspension is eibach all around.

the car put down 364hp 380tq.i have dyno sheet also.
hbh did this car and he did an awesome job,very clean.

the car needs a front end alignment it seems.a driver door handle(comes with car)also a pin in door u have to kinda push door shut comes with car and not noticable really but i want it to be right for the buyer.a cooling temp sensor.the only thing when warmed up it idles high for a minute at most.a horn button has one side.the car really great but just found another hobbie.i also have a ponydown turbo kit for the car and has turbosmart electronic boost controller.has a 72 mm turbonetics turbo.i spent alot of money on the car itself and the parts i bought.i know you dont get the same money out of it but i cant lose my asz on it.im looking to get 11,500 with turbo kit.i spent 2600 on turbo kit.i can sell the car without for 10,500obo.please contact me at 443 454 6555 if have any questions.i can pm any specific pics or answers if needed.text or call.
026.jpg

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx303/jjonesboostn/items%20for%
20sale/024.jpg
022.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

http://i7
66.photobucket.com/albums/xx303/jjonesboostn/items%20for%20sale/018.jpg
015.jpg

014.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg