FS-88LX 5.0L 5sp

Colvin03SonicBl

Gotta Luv'em Snakes!!
Established Member
First off, this is a 4cyl conversion that was done by a guy in Chicago (not sure of donor car or miles on it and either did the guy I bought it from) something I did not know until after I paid for it...I bought it from a guy in G.I. about a month ago...Me not using my head wanted another car cause I missed my last one (yes an 03 Sonic Blue thing) I sold cause of new job...Now new job sending me 300 miles away...I'll be commuting every couple of days and with the price of gas, I just cant afford my truck and my toy and my land anymore...This is the reasons for selling...Back to car:

88 4cyl conversion - to Mass Air aswell
95K miles
PW/PL
Runs strong
Five lug disc brakes
Bullitt wheels w/ 255/45/17 Daytona ZRs all around
Off road H-pipe
Flow master Exhaust
8.8 rearend w/ 4:10s
Cervini's Ram Air Hood
T5 w/ King Cobra Clutch

Car is super clean on the inside...All new carpent and such...I have all paper work of evey piece bought buy the last two owners that he gave me...

Now the bad:

-Guy in Chicago was gonna make it a drag car and put a cage in it...G.I. guy cut it out but left little "nubs" that I never got out yet...
-Passenager side window does not work with driver's side button but will work with passenager side
-The speedo is off because they never changed the speedo gear when they changed the gears (I have new one that will come with the car)

The reason I boutht this car was because it is super clean on interior and exterior...It was recently painted w/ in the last two years...Pics dont do it justice on how clean it really is...Great car for anyone who wants to take a year or two to build up an monster engine to drop in (I have an extra 302 block if interested)...

I also have BBK Ceramic Coated Long Tube headers, BBK Off Road H-Pipe for LTs and a BBK CAI (fenderwell) Kit that I will throw in if I get my asking price...

Thats all I can think of for now...I'm asking 6K...Let me know if ya want to look at it or have any ?s...Have pics if your interested, just pm me or email me at [email protected] please...Thanks for looking, Jay

Last edited:

dec322

Established Member
a/c and heat? I'm assuming there is no a/c but it looks like its missing the heater hoses.:shrug:

dec322

Established Member
No heat in NY. Wow. I could survive without a/c but can't be cold.

It does look super clean...love the wheels on a fox.

GL with the sale.

Colvin03SonicBl

Gotta Luv'em Snakes!!
Established Member
Thanks...Not worried about the heat, car comes out only for a few months a year and its 65 or higher when it does...

Users who are viewing this thread