FS: 79-93 Fiberglass Hatch

rwingate03

Established Member
Fiberglass hatch for sale, never used. Long story short I got rear ended in my fox body soon after I had just bought my cobra and I never get around to fixing the hatch on the foxbody. Now the car has sat in the garage for 3 years while I have been away at college and the cobra is my DD. It is made my H.O fibertrends and goes for 380 plus shipping. Asking 300 obo. Preferably local pickup (near Maryland/tristate area and willing to meet). Email is [email protected].

rwingate03

Established Member
Just wanted to note that this hatch does not have any holes drilled it in for the latch, or hydraulic supports everything needs to be drilled.

rwingate03

Established Member
I am really trying to get more than that for it. I think it cost me almost 500 total for the hatch and shipping. I understand that shipping is irrelevant because if i was lucky enough to live in Texas I could just pick it up. The hatch is brand new never used or even put on the car. I know I have to take a hit on it. Any way you could come up a little.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Thanks for the hatch Ryan. Nice meeting you. Get in touch if you decide to go to Summit or need some info on your Cobra.

rwingate03

Established Member
No problem, thanks for buying it to help fund my clutch problems. :beer: This event is all weekend right? I think I work Saturday but Sunday I am free all day and would like to stop by.

Users who are viewing this thread