FS: 700rwhp 1999 Cobra Vert

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
FS: 700rwhp 1999 Cobra Vert 5.0 Magazine feature car

For sale is a very sharp 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible which has been featured in 5.0 Mustang and Super Ford Magazine The car is black, with a black interior and black top. The car currently has 59,600 miles on it, but I'm still driving it, so it may have a few hundred more. It is production number 265 out of 4055 cobra verts made in 1999. This car is very heavily modified and very fast, but also reliable and useable enough to be used frequently, if not daily. Asking price is $18,000

The modification list is extensive, so I can email you that, but here are the main specifics.

The WAP aluminum block has been bored out .020" over. It houses federal mogul performance rod and main bearings, a set of billet oil pump gears, and ARP head and main studs. The standard forged crank spins Eagle H beam rods with ARP 2000 bolts, and CP 2618 forged pistons with a 17cc dish. The engine has crower valve springs and Houston Performance blower grind cams, as well as a ported intake. The exhaust consists of jba 1 5/8ths shortie headers, mac o/r h pipe, and a dumped flowmaster catback.

The car features a Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger with Paxton intercooler, and 8 rib belt conversion using a 2.9" Reichard Racing blower pulley. Fuel mods consist of 60lb injectors, a PMAS MAF, a Kenne Bell Boost a Pump, modified FPDM, 10awg power wire, 2003 cobra fuel tank and fuel hat, with GT Supercar dual pumps.

The drivetrain consists of a spec Stage 3 clutch, 03 cobra T-56 6-speed with bronze pads and billet keys, MGW shifter, and a custom aluminum driveshaft. The rear axle has been converted to a solid rear from a 1998 cobra and has Ford Racing 4.30 gears.

Suspension mods include MM Full Length subframe connectors, H&R Supersport springs, Tokico D-spec struts, Koni yellow shocks, global west lower control arms, poly sway bar bushings and endlinks. Steering mods include aluminum rack bushings and solid steering shaft. The car rolls on 17x9(fr) and 17x10.5 deep dish cobra R wheels with 275 Nitto 555 tires up front and Nitto 315 drag radials in back.

Interior is stock with the exception of some Autometer gauges, 03 shift knob, and full sound deadening.

Car makes 20lbs of boost on pump gas and runs great.

The car has been set up like this for about 10k miles and has been fully tested. It still has all the features of the stock cobra including leather seats, a/c, power windows, door locks, power folding top, power steering and power brakes. It handles flat and accelerates very well. In addition, despite having 700rwhp, it has been quite reliable without any major issues. The only reason I'm selling is because I found a great Porsche 911 Turbo that I'd like to purchase.

The exterior paint is in good overall shape but could use a detail. The interior is in great shape. Only issues include some scrapes on the front and rear bumpers. The remainder of the car is generally scratch and dent free.

No where else will you find a good looking 700rwhp convertible with leather and a/c for $18k. My loss is your gain.

DSCF0244.jpg

1.jpg

315s.jpg
(tires mocked up, not yet mounted, hence backwards)
4.jpg

cc3.jpg

rwheels3.jpg

cobrainterior2.jpg

cobrainterior.jpg

P9140497.jpg

Any questions or if you want more pics, email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
20 pounds is there a meth kit on the car ? Awesome build though good luck with the sale if bump for ya

Users who are viewing this thread