FS: 7 Gallon Chiseled Performance Intercooler Fluid Tank for Trunk mount

keith89

Established Member
I am putting a new intercooler reservoir from Chiseled performance under the rear seat delete and putting my spare tire back in. I am selling this 7 gallon reservoir with plastic 3/4" hose fittings. It fits perfectly in the spare tire well and holds up the trunk carpet when mounted. The tank has 1"NPT in and out ports(I will include 1" to 3/4" hose adapters) as well as a 5/8" temperature or drain port(I will include an adapter for a temperature probe..

The tank originally had an in tank rule 1100 pump but it failed after a month(Chiseled has stopped using them due to high failure rate) and was removed and replaced with an external Jabsco pump(recommended) The tank does not leak and worked very well. The trunk is much cooler than the engine bay so my intercooler fluid would not bake like normal. The tank can be polished(I haven't done so for a long time so there's some minor scratches and finger prints)

$175 + shipping obo. Paypal only. Due to work schedule at this time of the year, I can only ship on Weekends.

20120510233420.jpg

20120510233434.jpg

keith89

Established Member
YMMV is first on the list. I have been working pretty late so I haven't had time to make a box and quote him for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread