Fs: 60lb injectors, vortech s trim kit, svo heads, svo intake, cams,03/04 cobra tank

StAnGwIdHrEz

Established Member
Here all my parts for sale. These parts came off my 2001 2valve gt motor. If you need to get ahold of me asap call me at 916-871-3719.

Thanks
Gill

Svo racing heads with port and polish also Valve job done $800. Only 3k miles on them. - SOLD!

Polished Svo intake with a twin 57mm throttle body that matches the heads above. these can also be port match for pi heads. $600

03/04 cobra tank with svt focus pumps. $600

Zone 5 Modified fpdm $200 - SOLD!

Vortech V1 Strim kit polished, draw through, polished after cooler, piping, custom powerpipe, bypass valve $2500OBO

Modular power house custom blower cams $300 - SOLD!!!!

Seimans 60lb injectors $300 - SOLD!

95mm maf $250

Mac long tube headers w/h pipe no cats $350 - SOLD!

Boost a spark $100 -

Used Manley pistons 18cc dish $50 - SOLD!

Last edited:

StAnGwIdHrEz

Established Member
longtubes

what condition are the Mac Lt's in and wat finish.. would u sell seperate from the h pype?

They are HTS coated. HTS coated isn't the prettiest but these longtubes do what there supposed to do. i gained 15-20rwhp on my supercharged car. They have a few scratches on the flanges that are underneath the car from bumps etc. other than that in good working condion. I want to sell the h pipe with the longtubes.

Thanks

mattmancbr

Established Member
hey i called you about the cams if you can get the info from tim i just need the max lift for intake and exhaust lobe separation angle and duration. or the numbers off the cams and ill can call tim and get the info thanks. matt

Users who are viewing this thread