FS: (5) TSW center caps in great condition $100 shipped

sloppymax

Established Member
I have five TSW center caps mounted to the rings up for sale. Four are in are excellent condition and the fifth has some cosmetic wear but still looks pretty good. All the rings are in perfect shape. I had received these on my TSW Panoramas that I ran on my 2012 GT. The size and offset I bought kept me from running them on the front with the axle cover sticking out too far. Could have run spacers but I found some other cheap caps that I ended up using. That is the reason the TSW ones are still in great shape. Ignore the date in the picture, I had these ready to sell a couple of months back then covered them up.

$100 shipped to anywhere in the Continental US takes these. I have seen come crazy prices on these but just want to move them to someone who needs some spares or replace some torn up ones. I accept Paypal and do not care about the 3%. I will ship using UPS ground the day that the payment hits my bank account from Paypal. I have all 100% positive feedback on here, G35driver, my350z.com and maxima.org all under the same username. Thanks for looking.

20150916_061851_HDR_zpsi5j8hhsx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread