FS:5# Pulley & 8# Pulley,Belt,Injectors

jsnm

Established Member
Selling the following items:

JLP 5# Pulley(one-piece design bolts on with 3 allen bolts,can include a brand new belt if needed for a little extra)1900 miles-SOLD

MotoBlue 8# Pulley(just the outer ring not the inner small hub)with belt,3600 miles-SOLD.

Stock Injectors,not green tops,not sure what make they are,came out of my 04 L(44LB)-$150 shipped

Accel Coilpacks(7 of them,yellow with 1 stock one,black)-$150 shipped

Brand New MAF(99-00 Lightnings)-$100 shipped

Borla Custom Stinger Exhaust system-cat-back with bassanni tips.

Plus i got a few other things im going to be selling.I dont have any pics yet,except the one of the 8# pulley and belt.

Paypal is preferred method of payment.If you have any questions or are looking for something,feel free to message me,thanks.

Last edited:

Bersaglieri

Established Member
I'll take the 42lb'ers. I have few posts on here, but thousands elsewhere[ls1tech, camaroz28.com, I also have ebay feeback. PM me with payment details.

-Dustin-

jsnm

Established Member
sorry for delay,my internet was down all weekend.pms replied

jsnm

Established Member
Injectors are back up for sale,apparently there not the oem green top injectors.
They came out of my 04 when i bought it when the motor was on stock tune and pullies,so im not 100% sure what they are,but the truck ran great with them.So if anyone is interested,lmk.They are 44lb'ers by the way,not 42lb.

Users who are viewing this thread