FS: 4V COPs, COP valve covers, Mach1 intake, JLT, etc.

95PGTTech

Established Member
I need this stuff out of my den by Friday July 15, it is all priced to move. I'm moving on Saturday and if it's not out of here Friday it's going in the dumpster on my way out. Prices are stupid low as it is but I will take offers if buying multiple items or picking items up - anything that makes this moving week easier on me.

brand new parts -
MMR C head intake plenum spacer with bolts (1 missing) - $90
4v oil dipstick impossible to find anymore - $10
Mach1 intake manifold gaskets (1xmanifold to head, 2x manifold upper to lower to go on both sides of above listed spacer) (FRPP) - $25
EGR gasket - $1
IAC gasket - $1
set of exhaust manifold gaskets - $15
4 fuel injector o-rings - $1

non FRPP gaskets - $1 takes all with purchase of any other item
2 coolant crossover o-rings
2 TB
1 IAC
1 EGR
1 front main

USED PARTS:
98 Cobra P/S pump no pulley - $10
Pioneer DEH-P31 head unit - $20
95GT stock clock pod - $5
4V O/R H pipe - 50 picked up, 100 + ship, pics below
Mach1 starter - $15
98 Cobra coolant tank with cap - $5
98 Cobra trans speed sensor (salmon gear) - $1
B head alternator bracket - $1

My feedback on here, eBay, sn95forums, corral, etc. speak for itself.
Prices do not include shipping.
I can get pics if specific things are needed of any of the items but frankly during a week of packing up my house I am not taking pictures for tire kickers, if you want a pic be VERY specific what and why. Some of these parts are brand new in box and look like any other parts brand new in box.
First come, first serve. Money talks. No dibs, favors, holding, etc. Cash is king. Pick up > shipping. Any questions, send PM.

my paypal is [email protected].

Last edited:

95PGTTech

Established Member
I do, they are boxed in the original FRPP packaging and ready to go. Have a stateside ZIP for me to mail them to so I can get a shipping cost?

95PGTTech

Established Member
seperately I have them listed as

(116)

I'll do $122 shipped with tracking number as I think I can get them into a padded envelope (assuming your ZIP is somewhere near google's 25419 for falling waters (or close enough).

paypal is [email protected] if you did not see it.

95PGTTech

Established Member
added Mach1 alternator I forgot I have in my trunk

4V O/R H pipe - 50 picked up, 100 shipped. If shipping, I am cutting the H section to get it flatter and in an appropriate box. Upon delivery, you can reweld back together (mild steel). Does not come with pictured o2 sensors.

100_5514.gif

100_5513.gif

95PGTTech

Established Member
correct. you and three other people asked about shipping quotes for the same items. the first one who actually put cash in my paypal account is being shipped them.

95PGTTech

Established Member
First set of parts shipped you three have your tracking numbers. Autosay you have a pm about the alternator the other stuff is boxed up and ready to go.

cpSTACK

Established Member
Shoot me a price shipped on the 98 throttle body and March damper please. What kind of crossovers do you have, condition and price?

95PGTTech

Established Member
COPS, damper, TB sold.

With what I have left, if someone were to come over and pick up one of the bigger ticket items, I'd likely GIVE you the rest. HINT HINT. Or you could offer to meet me at my shop in Princeton, NJ and go through my many stacks of used stock/aftermarket parts. I brought these to my house earlier this year because I thought that they'd be the quickest things to move. Recession hit, no interest, finally moved them by rock bottom pricing them here in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread