FS: 4v 302 with 2.8 KB

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
Ok ive decided to part out my mod fox project. Im gonna see if i can sell the motor first.
Motor has never been ran. It is a Houston Performance 302. Eagle rods, Je pistons, 4v heads, Ported, Upgraded springs, have 12 thread spark plug threads, Custom Ground cams, Melling oil pump, Canton road race pan with windage tray. Has a Kenne bell 2.8 H on it accufab throttlebody. Motor is complete with accesory drive, coil on plug 72# injectors and fore fuel rails ,intercooler etc.

Id like to see if someone is interested in it with the Kenne Bell on it first. Reason being the Front timing cover, pulley bridge, valve covers, and blower inlet are all powder coated crinkle black. If not ill break it down to long block status

Like it is 12k

If this sells i have lots of other pieces to sell kooks headers, cobra wiring harness, t56, Meizer water pump,front mount heat exchanger, BBRC fuel tank weldon etc...

Bad pictures i know but shows i have what im selling.
20130818_132001_zpse2097ea9.jpg

20130818_132235_zps8afa2e6f.jpg

20130818_132242_zpsa8cc1dae.gif

Call txt 2522670421 for more info

Last edited:

TheSinner

Established Member
Off topic, but why aren't you finishing the build? Looks like you had something great going.

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
I have a tt04 cobra I need to sell. A buddys 93 fox to finish, a 93 rx7 I wanna finish and a 86 359 pete Im dieing to work on. I work 60+ hrs a week and in march i will be a dad. Id like to finish this and may still but if I can sell it thats one less project.

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
he block came out of a 2003 cobra that had 2300 miles on it. When it was pulled.Yea ill sell the whole project for 20k. Which is stupid cheap when u add all the parts that come with it.*Motor,2.8 KB, t56 has 2300 miles as well, light flywheel ram clutch mgw shifter, car has maximum motorsports every thing in the front, built IRS under the rear, irs has detroit tru trac, level 5 axels, full tilt boogie everything , irs subfram was powder coated, BBRC sumped tank, weldon 2025 and filters, car was orginal v8 had blk interior thats damn near perfect sitting in my attic. Hydra boost, 3 inch ho fiber trend hood, heat exchanger, kooks long tubes, stainless works exhaust, etc...Im not selling the kooks yet until the motor sells. Motor has to sell first then ill part the rest. Iwill sell the kb 2.8 and accufab tb for 3k now though. Anyone serious call or txt me top post has my number.

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
Like to add I have owed this car for the last 18 years it had 48k when I bought it and 75k when I staryed the cobra swap so the car is not beat. Side window moldings look great, Hardly no dings in the body it will need paint. I also have front fenders, front clip, all the pieces to the body

Users who are viewing this thread