FS: 4lb Lower

hb712

Established Member
I've got a metco 4lb lower that I'll no longer be using. The hub that the ring attaches to had the area that attaches to the harmonic balancer shaved down about an 1/8th inch so it would line up with my pullies. It's been leveled so no need to worry there. If it is in too far you could easily shim it out to where it needs to be. It's on the car and I'll be removing it to get pics up soon if you want them. I doubt anyone can beat this price either, I'm asking $215 shipped firm.

hb712

Established Member
Yes full setup. I'll include new bolts as well as the heads on a couple are a little stripped. Paypal is fine, I do ask that you pay the 3% they take as fees.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Why did it need to be shaved? Do you have non stock pulleys? So, to put his in a stock Cobra, will I need to order a new part or ?

hb712

Established Member
For some reason it would not line up with my stock pullies. I had my belt walking off which was a surprise. You shouldn't need a new hub no. If it didn't line up with your pullies you would notice the belt walking off the back. All you would need to do is shim it out to the point where the belt no longer walks. You can shim out either the hub or the ring itself.

Users who are viewing this thread