FS: 4LB lower and Posi Ported Dragon

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I am slowing my car down and getting rid of a few parts.

I am selling my 4LB lower kit, it will include the alternator pulley and belt.

I am also selling a Posi Ported Dragon TB and Plenum.....SOLD!!!!

I can post pics Friday as I am still in the process of removing these items.

Not real sure what to ask for it but feel free to shoot me a offer. In the mean time I will see what they are worth.

Thanks,
Kevin:beer:

Last edited:

cobra fern

Established Member
how much for the 4 pound pulley kit with the alternator pulley and belt.how many miles on it also.do you have pictures .how old is it.thank you.

Last edited:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Dragon Setup is coming off tonight and will post picks?

Setup has about 1000 miles on it. Only removing since I am slowing my car down a tad to make room for a foxbody build. I would like to get 425 for the complete Dragon setup.

As far as the lower is has about 500 miles of use. I will remove it probably Saturday. I t will come with a 3.2 alternator pulley and I will post the belt part number aswell. Looking for 275 for the complete kit.

Thanks guys!

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I dont mind shipping to canada. I believe the last thing I shipped to canada was about 35 dollars and that was through USPS. I was not able to get a tracking number due to customs either. He also told me it sometimes takes a week or two to get from here to there depending on customs.

So like I say I dont mind, but if you know of a better route to get something to canada I am all for it...lol

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I am not sure. I ordered it through the shop that installed it. Is there a identifing mark I can look for?

Users who are viewing this thread