FS: 4"x2.5" Metal Cobra Emblems-$3 each

Huff035

Established Member
SOLD

Well long story short I was going to make cobra coasters and the ad was wrong, these are entirely too big for a coaster and i'm stuck with them. So to try to recoop at least some of my money i'm offering them for $3 each for the first one then 2.75 for any addtional after the first. Paypal fees, not included.. so gift or cover them please.

These are actually really good quality, they are a metal emblem 4" x 2.5" and are 3M backed, all driver sides. Figured they would make a nice toolbox addition or you could even thrown a magnet on them.

AA177E43-D3CF-4E07-A8AC-4C4381569FCF_zpsk5bcju2c.jpg

Last edited:

1badsvtcobra

Established Member
How many do you have?

Well long story short I was going to make cobra coasters and the ad was wrong, these are entirely too big for a coaster and i'm stuck with them. So to try to recoop at least some of my money i'm offering them for $3 each for the first one then 2.75 for any addtional after the first. Paypal fees, not included.. so gift or cover them please.

These are actually really good quality, they are a metal emblem 4" x 2.5" and are 3M backed. Figured they would make a nice toolbox addition or you could even thrown a magnet on them.

AA177E43-D3CF-4E07-A8AC-4C4381569FCF_zpsk5bcju2c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread