FS: 4 Piston Brembo Calipers off a 2011 Brembo 5.0

BlackFive.0

Established Member
Calipers have 27k on them. Still in full functional order and work perfectly. Upgrading brake system. Calipers will need to be painted or powder coated due to staining by a bad wheel cleaner but mechanically speaking they are good. These would be for a car running a 14 inch brake system in the front. I would do 300 for both shipped. Ill have pictures up once they are off the car.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
You're giving those away. They're $550 for just the calipers. Great deal!!! Edit your price before someone quotes ya!

Whoever buys them, I'd love to rebuild/powdercoat them for ya.

Edit: and you're paying shipping??? They're 17lbs, with $600 worth of insurance they'll be at least $30 to ship.

Change your price OP, or whoever buys them needs to send you a package from Omaha steaks or something.

Last edited:

BlackFive.0

Established Member
Attn All...calipers are currently off the market. Was made offer higher than list and that has sealed the deal. If for some reason sale falls through they will be put back on market.

SOLD

swedensky

Established Member
Attn All...calipers are currently off the market. Was made offer higher than list and that has sealed the deal. If for some reason sale falls through they will be put back on market.

SOLD

haha...thanks for telling me since you said you would text me when they were off. courtesy would be to let me know there was a higher offer made and ask if I'd be interested in paying it.

Users who are viewing this thread