FS: (4) 18x9 True Ford Racing (FRPP) FR500's

CobraLov3r

Established Member
For sale is (4) 18x9 Ford Racing FR500's. These are not replicas. I purchased these less than a year ago with hopes of getting them mounted. I changed my mind and now have my heart set on another wheel and I cannot keep both. They've been sitting in boxes in my basement since. I don't know how many miles are on them but they are in excellent condition. I know these wheels don't show up too often and I'm in no rush to sell for a quick buck. Any questions feel free to Private Message me and i'll get right back to you! Thanks

SOLD!!!!!

LOCATED IN CONNECTICUT *Willing to ship at buyer's expense*

Also: If anyone wants additional pictures, videos etc. I have no problem doing that for an interested buyer.

IMG_1043_zps2x51aauo.jpg

IMG_1041_zpsimtfyt2s.jpg

1F46D5C3-F45B-47E8-A2A3-55CAE918F810_zps9fe5yyge.jpg

28F2CC03-9E76-423F-A6B7-DB9502C70EB6_zpstlw9vc8p.jpg

Last edited:

mikesyellocobra

Established Member
might i ask the offset/backspacing on the wheels? i'm trying to plan a few things and want to make sure if i go for these they can clear my brake setup.

CobraLov3r

Established Member
might i ask the offset/backspacing on the wheels? i'm trying to plan a few things and want to make sure if i go for these they can clear my brake setup.

I apologize I never saw this post. I'm not sure what the offset/backspacing is but sale is pending for these prior to you asking. If the deal falls through I'll be sure to contact you with some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread