FS: $3550- brand new 03/04 MMR 100SE 4.75L stroker shortblock

redandwhite85

Established Member
Cheapest brand new 1000SE shortblock you will find. This shortblock is still at MMR, it has not shipped. I had it build for my 03 and sold the car instead of fixing it. I've put down the deposit and the block should be complete within the next 2 weeks. This shortblock is built for a 4v with 16# of boost and will be running at 8.5:1 compression, good for up to 1000hp. Buy my $875 deposit and have a year to pay off the remaining balance of $2674.96 or I can pay the motor off and have it shipped to you for $3550. The price includes the options below and shipping.

*Brand New STD bore (3.552) Cast Iron 2004 Cobra Block, torque plate bored and honed

*New Premium 4340 Forged US Made 4.75L Stroker Crankshaft w/micro polished journals at no extra charge

*New 4340 Manley H-beam Rods w/ARP rod bolts ( These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring you the finest H-beam rod available)

*New Forged Manley pistons (High, stock or low compression)

*Total Seal file fit rings (precision file fit to your application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A)

*Clevite Rod and Performance Main bearings

*Ford Racing High Volume Oil Pump (installed)

*Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available,Pre-Lubricated with Royal Purple Assembly Lube and spin tested. Lastly 3 technicians sign off on your new engine prior to packaging and crating.

+ available options
ARP Mainstuds +189.99 (free installation)
MMR/Felpro Extreme Duty Headgaskets + $169.99
ARP Headstuds +$289.99

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
so how it works is I give you 870 and then I get the motor and the monthly payments?

redandwhite85

Established Member
MMR will ship it out when its paid for, but basically. We can three way call MMR to have the block put in your name and make the shipping address yours. I think you would have until the middle of January 2013 to pay it off.

Rossim22

Established Member
I don't understand the deal we get from buying through you rather than MMR? And what about the monthly payment deal? I make payments on something I don't have yet? I don't see how that would benefit me

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
So it's lay-a-way through MMR. You make monthly payments over the course of a year, and when the balance is paid in full, MMR ships the motor. And you're looking to get out from under your deposit because you sold the car?

Users who are viewing this thread