FS 351W 1970 heads

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
complete minus rocker arms.

These heads came from a 1970 Cougar with the factory 351W 2v motor. Iron, Ford blue. Valve seats were hardened to run on unleaded fuel.

$100 or make an offer, willing to deliver nearby the Harrisburg PA area, or the Outer Banks.

PM for details.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
complete minus rocker arms.

These heads came from a 1970 Cougar with the factory 351W 2v motor. Iron, Ford blue. Valve seats were hardened to run on unleaded fuel.

$100 or make an offer, willing to deliver nearby the Harrisburg PA area, or the Outer Banks.

PM for details.

How many miles are on them?

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
How many miles are on them?

When I pulled them off the motor, the odometer said 57k. Based on the pedals on the car I would say the mileage was accurate, but based on the rust on the car and the body damage I'd say closer to 157k.

Car ran good (just not fast) when the heads were pulled. If you want I can get a casting # tonight after work.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
When I pulled them off the motor, the odometer said 57k. Based on the pedals on the car I would say the mileage was accurate, but based on the rust on the car and the body damage I'd say closer to 157k.

Car ran good (just not fast) when the heads were pulled. If you want I can get a casting # tonight after work.

What is bottom dollar shipped to 95008. Send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread