FS:345/30/18bfg drag radials

Ford2ner

Established Member
e3uderes.jpg

Ford2ner

Established Member
Cool how is that helping his for sale thread? :kaboom:

The tires in the ebay ad are 2008 production tires, maybe the OP's are newer?

Lol just letting people know if they want to get them for nearly $100 less. 2013 production date or 2008 production date it's the same shit. How did your comment help the thread?

IRISH 939

MACC
Established Member
Lol just letting people know if they want to get them for nearly $100 less. 2013 production date or 2008 production date it's the same shit. How did your comment help the thread?

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member

No it's not. If you talk to the hardcore drag racers a set of drag radials are only in their best shape for the first year. After they regardless of what they've been exposed to a tire will start to dry out and not be as effective. A 5 year old drag radial will not stick as good as a 1 year old drag radial plain and simple.

Ford2ner

Established Member
No it's not. If you talk to the hardcore drag racers a set of drag radials are only in their best shape for the first year. After they regardless of what they've been exposed to a tire will start to dry out and not be as effective. A 5 year old drag radial will not stick as good as a 1 year old drag radial plain and simple.

That's why I bought some 2007-8 production Toyo R888s and cut 1.7 60ft times all day on mine.. Never heard of anyone cutting better on those tires regardless of production date.. I would say i'm a "hardcore drag racer". Sorry for clustering the thread.. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread