FS: 345/30/18 BFG Drag Radials

sonicblew

Established Member
i have 18x11 true forged in back. fender flush offset with 335 nitto drag radials and rolled fenders. i would buy a set if i knew they would fit. i know you said they fit yours, i don't know how they can't be rubbing your fender? mine rub now if i hit a dip or something periodically. could you get some close up pics of that area? id be very interested if these would work.

text if easier 574 551 3046

LEAVNYA

"TOXIC"
Established Member
What do you think about these on a 97 Cobra with 18x11 wheel? 6.79 BS +20 offset(have 5/16" spacers if needed too)? I actually prefer some bulge on rear tires but don't want them to be to the point of unsafe. If this is feasible? Thanks for the info!

SVTChris10

Established Member
What do you think about these on a 97 Cobra with 18x11 wheel? 6.79 BS +20 offset(have 5/16" spacers if needed too)? I actually prefer some bulge on rear tires but don't want them to be to the point of unsafe. If this is feasible? Thanks for the info!

Honestly if you have an 18x11 you should have no issues imo. I've mounted 4 pairs personally on 11" wides and have never had an issue. Plus it's a deal that can't be beat lol!

devin_svt

Established Member
awesome deal on these for sure. great seller also. bought a set of 275s in the beggining of the summer. also, let me tell you. these things are SOFT! i put these things on my front rims and the car handled like it was on rails. although i only got about 3k miles out of them ( not kidding ) , it was worth it. cant explain the grin on my face when i would leave on-ramps doing 80 without getting sideways!

sam.cooley.10

Once again I got one last reorder of 345s (about 30 sets). I sold sets of these with great success a few months ago so I've got a few more to part with. New, never mounted, no blemishes 345/30/18 BFG drag radials. This is a killer deal. Once again never mounted, and yes this is for a pair of tires. Pm me if interested. Thanks, Chris!

My production dates range from 2011-2008 depending on the tire.

I was hesitant to run an older set of tires the first time, but now thats all I will run. If you bought a set of 2008 tires from me and set them next to a brand new pair you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. These are still beyond soft and have always been stored inside. Plus the deal is unbeatable, and many many many ppl have purchased from me and not a single one has had a complaint.

345/30/18 = $320 shipped

Here's a pic of the tire and I have plenty more if you need any

IMG_1654.jpg
Hey if you have any sets of 345's left I'll buy a set for sure, just let me know, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread