FS: 345/30/18 BFG Drag Radials

SVTChris10

Established Member
Once again I got one last reorder of 345s (about 30 sets). I sold sets of these with great success a few months ago so I've got a few more to part with. New, never mounted, no blemishes 345/30/18 BFG drag radials. This is a killer deal. Once again never mounted, and yes this is for a pair of tires. Pm me if interested. Thanks, Chris!

My production dates range from 2011-2008 depending on the tire.

I was hesitant to run an older set of tires the first time, but now thats all I will run. If you bought a set of 2008 tires from me and set them next to a brand new pair you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. These are still beyond soft and have always been stored inside. Plus the deal is unbeatable, and many many many ppl have purchased from me and not a single one has had a complaint.

345/30/18 = $320 shipped

Here's a pic of the tire and I have plenty more if you need any

IMG_1654.jpg

mystickb1996

Established Member
Any 295/35/18s or 315/35/17 ??? I bought a set awhile back and I can agree with this seller these are "SOFT" and hook hard even above 500whp on the street.

SVTChris10

Established Member
Any 295/35/18s or 315/35/17 ??? I bought a set awhile back and I can agree with this seller these are "SOFT" and hook hard even above 500whp on the street.

Unfortunately all I have left is 345s, thanks for the good words though bud!

If you have 345s by the end of this month ill buy a set.

Sounds great hope to hear from ya soon!

TheSinner

Established Member
Yeah, this is a killer deal for sure. I might just have to replace my 335's with these.

RSAMPSON

Established Member
Once again I got one last reorder of 345s (about 30 sets). I sold sets of these with great success a few months ago so I've got a few more to part with. New, never mounted, no blemishes 345/30/18 BFG drag radials. This is a killer deal. Once again never mounted, and yes this is for a pair of tires. Pm me if interested. Thanks, Chris!

My production dates range from 2011-2008 depending on the tire.

I was hesitant to run an older set of tires the first time, but now thats all I will run. If you bought a set of 2008 tires from me and set them next to a brand new pair you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. These are still beyond soft and have always been stored inside. Plus the deal is unbeatable, and many many many ppl have purchased from me and not a single one has had a complaint.

345/30/18 = $320 shipped

Here's a pic of the tire and I have plenty more if you need any

IMG_1654.jpg

EMAIL sent , let me know if you have more tires available. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread