FS: 315/30R18(2) Pirelli P Zero Rosso Asimmetrico

Deathproof

Established Member
I know there must be a few guys on here that are into handling. These are brand new, stickers still on them. They go for $550 each new, I'm probably not going to use them so I am going to see if I can sell them.

here is the link to what they are

Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

looking to get $850 shipped. If you know you want these just call me, 716-380-5426, my name is Jeremy.

pirelli002.gif

pirelli001.gif

Last edited:

Deathproof

Established Member
I can get pictures, they are in my Dad's garage though so probably won't be there till Sunday. I do actually have these if that's what your worried about, not like pics will prove that anyways since I could just post pics of tires that aren't necessarily in my possession.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
I'm interested in these if you still have them... Also would like to see pics of the tread and also if you wouldn't mind wrote your user name and the date on a piece of paper in the pics.. No offense just trying to cover my own...

Deathproof

Established Member
I just took pics, but that's is a good idea. I will retake them with the date and username. I never got when people asked for pics because it really doesn't prove anything. I sold the potenza's but I still have these, I won't be to my shop until friday, I will take pics then. If you want them sooner call me and we can work it out.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Your almost 100.00 higher than tirerack.com I am ordering tomorrow from them... Thank you anyway

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread