'FS' 2800BA, Mafia, Xcal 2 ,373 gears,KB bas

Status
Not open for further replies.

-lockdown-

Established Member
I got a few things that are up for sale.all most new sct 2800BA.brand new Mafia maf extender. 373 FR oem gears with low miles. Like new KB boost a spark. pm me your best offers. cell 925 382 8201.....omar

Last edited:

-lockdown-

Established Member
pm replyd. I got a few offers. all serious buyers its best to call me @ my cell ^^. I realy dont have that much time to check my pm's so it take me a while to get back to people .....

Last edited:

crazy1one

Established Member
I got a few things that are up for sale.all most new sct 2800BA.brand new Mafia maf extender. 373 FR oem gears with low miles. Like new KB boost a spark. pm me your best offers. cell 925 382 8201.....omar

Buyer beware the SCT 2800 was drilled and has what looks like JB cold weld smeared around the inside of the meter the seller will not take the meter back or even offer a partial refund. Says I should have called him to find out that the meter was molested. Also told me to just use the stock housing :nonono:

Last edited:

Lockdown03cobra

Lockdown Racing Club
Established Member
Buyer beware the SCT 2800 was drilled and has what looks like JB cold weld smeared around the inside of the meter the seller will not take the meter back or even offer a partial refund. Says I should have called him to find out that the meter was molested. Also told me to just use the stock housing :nonono:

The important thing is the meter is it in good condition??how much did you pay for it??I see people selling just the meter for 150

crazy1one

Established Member
The important thing is the meter is it in good condition??how much did you pay for it??I see people selling just the meter for 150

Funny I would say the most important thing would be getting what was advertised. Why don't you Man Up and refund my money?

crazy1one

Established Member
There is a real easy way for him to take care of this, I even offered to keep it and just get $50 back

RustyNutz

Established Member

The important thing isn't if just the "meter" is in good conditon! AD should have read SCT 2800, housing has "custom" drilled holes and JB Weld, with a good condition, working meter...
Almost new=molested???? I don't think so....buyers beware!!

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
. Refund him his money. You got a 1,000 HP turbo cobra I'm sure your not hurting for that couple hundred bucks!

crazy1one

Established Member
I paid $175 shipped
I would like $50 back I think that is more than fair or I can send it back for the entire amount

Last edited:

crazy1one

Established Member
Lockdown if you want to take care of this I will retract my negative feedback

-lockdown-

Established Member
crazy1one, Look here you dmfkr :kaboom: Ive told you to call me so we can take care of this I told you is hard for me to get online do to work.I dont give a crap if your a broke a'' dude that doesn't have long distance.All you other guys talking out of your a'' with out knowing 'stfp' this guy only has 20 or so post with no feedback so 'da' LISTEN CALL ME SO WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS.I am not telling you anything else you know what you got to do............

Last edited:

Pnsh3r

Established Member
pretty effing gay to be coming in here bashing a guy after he paid you money for a product that was FALSELY advertised. There is a huge difference in between something "like new" and something that has holes drilled into it.
Now, it would probably be a bit easier to sell it if you forget to mention that minor detail - but, why bother? The new owner can maybe find a better way to fix it. After all, that is what having integrity is all about.

crazy1one

Established Member
Don't be so obvious tring to get something for cheap! I've seen the item and had it in my hands, there's nothing critical to be crying about, those three little holes HAVE NOTHING to do with the way the maf works/looks, he told you MANY times to call him to explain what those holes used to be for but you never call him and instead started crying on the internet, trust me he has NO need to rip people off and he would refound your money right away if your attitude wasn't way TOO GAY!

You may not care what your car looks like but I don't half @ss mine. I'm not going to run something that looks like crap and has JB weld on the inside that could poss break off and go in my motor. F my attitude if he was a Man and not a punk he would refund my money reguradless of my attitude which I think is appropriate considering the circumstances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread