FS: 26' enclosed trailor

predator

Established Member
Guess I might as well unload some of the dead weight. No sense having the trailor sit around collecting (more) dust. It has been hard to find space to keep it anyway with my neighbors moving.

It is a Pace American 26' with the extended rear entry ramp. This trailor has everything you could possibly want.....except A/C. It is wired for it though. Fans, vents, lights, either on battery or external electric hookup. Completely finished inside with checkered floor, pitpal shelving, tireracks, toolboxes. It has "D" rings in the floor and a hidden spare. Dual axle, electric brake ready. I will also include the hitch, ball and load leveling bars. Very nice, very clean.......I never got to use it. :(

Anyway, I am asking $7200 obo for a great deal.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
booricua said:
Glad to see is staying in the MACA

Yep, we'll take real good care of it. It's Red with checkered flags on it. It'll match my F-350 perfectly. The truck is Torch Red with checkered flags in the back window. :rockon:

Thanks again Dave.

J.R.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I can prob take a road trip this thursday/friday to come see it. My dad (the one who will be paying for it) is gonna be out on a business trip until Friday night but if it's what im looking for then ill take it. Does it have brakes on both axles?

Users who are viewing this thread