FS: 20x9 / 20x11 TrueForged Victories w/ Nitto's

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Edit: SOLD

Price drop to 1800 bottom dollar. This is a 3500$ forged wheel set for a Coyote. Anyone looking to get into the upper level of aesthetics this is the cheapest you'll get there. TTT

Well I think I'm ready to part with these if anyone is interested. Up for sale in the Houston area, is my 20x9 / 20x11 TrueForged Victory wheel setup. Wheels themselves are in great shape with only 1 spot to point out. Tires on front are Nitto 265/35 with maybe 6k miles and are in great shape, and rears are 305/35 Nitto DR's that will need replacing fairly soon. I love the setup and how it sets my car apart from other mustangs on the road, just looking to go faster and need the $ to do so. Looking to get 2500$ obo, I'm negotiable but be reasonable, this wheel setup without tires is around 3500$ new. Willing to trade for other Coyote parts if it fits my goals. PM me or text 979-255-8342 with any questions. Thanks! And I will ship at buyers expense insured all the way up. I will also note that I have Brembo's up front and the wheels clear them perfectly.

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_4.jpg

image.jpg

image_5.jpg

Last edited:

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Hey man it's Shawn with the bogarts I'm still interested if you want to figure out shipping
Probably won't be too cost effective on shipping after checking the rates to get them there. If my buddy at Fort Drum heads back soon I'm down.

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Proce drop to 1800 bottom dollar. This is a 3500$ forged wheel set for a Coyote. Anyone looking to get into the upper level of aesthetics this is the cheapest you'll get there. TTT

Madtek

Drop Top Driver
Established Member
Very interested. Let me know what it would take to get these shipped to Omaha Nebraska 68138. Serious buyer. Thanks.

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Are these still available? I have a Nitrous Outlet Plate Kit I would be willing to trade + $$$$.

I'm located in Central Arkansas and could pick them up tonight (09/01) or tomorrow (09/02).

I will shoot you a text as well.....let me know what the status of availability please.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread